Professional Development for Teachers
Add Activities to the Lesson Grid https://support.engrade.com/hc/en-us/articles/204848420-Add-Activities-to-Lessons-Grid
Creating Quizzes/Warm-ups/Exit Tickets
Create Turn In Assignment
Create Flash Cards
Assign Flash Cards
Web 2.0 Tools
What is a Web Quest? Go here to find content specific examples: http://questgarden.com/search/
Open Education Resources https://www.oercommons.org/
Create Your Own Web Quest: http://questgarden.com/author/info/free-trial.php
1. One week of lesson tiles using three types of tiles (Instructions, links, uploaded documents, etc...)
2. One five question quiz containing at least three different question types
3. One "Turn-In" Assignment created for students.
1. Utilize the Flash Card tool in TLC to create flash cards for your class
2. Create a discussion. Include a rubric for discussion posts to share with students. Put it in TLC for students to access.
1. Create a blended learning lesson that utilizes Web 2.0 tools. Put it in TLC for students to access.
1. Using Open Education Resources, video, interactives, etc..., create a Web Quest for your students. Put it in TLC for students to access.